Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Come to the dark side young stockbroker!

Well if the financial services industry is hoping to improve its image in the fallout of the last 18 months of financial distress, this certainly seems like the wrong way of going about it!



Below we have found some of the Darth-meister's past work, motivational themes that may be applicable for Wall Street, Bay Street and any other street with a bank on it...

"I find your lack of faith disturbing."

"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the force."

"You are unwise to lower your defenses!"

"Alert all commands. Calculate every possible destination along their last
known trajectory."


"When I left you I was but the learner. Now I am the master."

"I sense something, a presence I've not felt since......."

"What is thy bidding, my master?"

No comments: