Saturday, August 12, 2006

Just Once I’d like….

So I don’t think my lotto retailer and I are on the same page these days, I specifically asked to be sold the winning ticket to tonight’s 6/49 draw.

I felt that I could make the best use out of that 42 million dollar jackpot, and well I was all set to count the money tonight. It just seemed like a perfectly sensible arrangement we had, I handed over my cash on Thursday, collected my ticket and waited for confirmation tonight.

However, it seems that my lotto retailer somehow misunderstood my instructions, as when I checked my numbers for tonight, I find that whoo heeee, I’ve won a dollar on the extra!

Now somewhere along the way, we got some zeroes misplaced here, I’m short approximately $41.999, 999.

I look forward to this oversight being addressed by my lotto retailer in a prompt fashion.

For those who still may not have checked their numbers, they’re listed here.

The Big winners came from Ontario and Quebec where four groups or people shared $10,805,586.00 each.

Damn, I had such grand plans for my money!

No comments: