Friday, February 13, 2004

Look way up, Look way down..

Well events are happening far too fast to properly compose entries for each and every one. So as a way of making amends, I'm offering up two new items on A town called Podunk. Check out the right hand column for these (hopefully) entertaining additions.

At the very top of the page I'll pick five items of the day that have caught my eye. I'll call these the "Daily Essentials", some may make it as blog entries, some may not. But, they'll be worth exploring a little further on your own, call it home study.

At the bottom of the column you'll find a new category called "Boondoggle", a site dedicated to those fine items that just make you shake your head. Interestingly enough, so far they all seem to revolve around the current government of the day, go figure. I suspect that Boondoggle, will grow and grow and grow. Maybe one day spawning it's own spin off Blog, who knows.

At any rate, check them out as you're browsing. This way, on the off chance I've neglected my postings, there at least will be something new every day.

Enjoy.

No comments: