Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A small respite for aching fingers and weary eyes

My podunkcan mailbox received a notice yesterday (which of course I didn’t get to until today, I'm a tad tardy when it comes to checking for mail) advising me that there is to be a lightening of the Podunkian transcription load for your agent of blogging.

The Daily News articles of the Wednesday and Friday editions have gone to the web in full, complete versions now, no more opening lines that then leave you hanging until you a) buy a paper or b) I warm up the typing fingers.

But liberation now is here twice a week. A welcome bit of news that will be of great assistance to my humble little blog not to mention my two finger typing and straining eyes.

So while I catch up on the Daily’s revelations from Monday and Tuesday, here’s the link to the new complete Daily News website (Wednesday and Friday in its full glory). I’ll still keep my Headlines of Podunk feature and select stories that catch my interest, but thanks to the miracle of cut and paste things are going to move a little quicker twice a week.

Many thanks for the heads up received on the on line developments, good to know that the Podunkian readership is worried about my potential carpal tunnel problems...

No comments: