Friday, September 29, 2006

Blogger is annoying me!

Well I'll tempt the blogger Gods by screaming out in anger!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

For whatever reason, the old blogger system is taking forever to post these wobbly little themes I weave from time to time.

Even worse, I seem to have lost my ability to move YouTube material onto my blog, which really will annoy me when I want to tie something together once and a while.

I've taken a bold leap of faith and moved my product over to something called Blogger Beta, God have mercy on my soul, so far I can at least post items, but still no YouTube access, which is not cool at all..

I know you generally get what you pay for, but if Google (Bloggers corporate owners) really want world domination, they should at least keep their propoganda machines up and running.

Ok, there it is rant is over, if you find my blog postings start to dwindle you'll know either Blogger isn't doing its thing for me, or Google ordered a hit...

No comments: