Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I'll make you promises, promises

Dear Steven:

I've reconsidered things and yes, you are right, I was wrong to take up with Paul. He's not the man I thought he was, he sweet talked me in the Spring, but now that the cold winds blow, he's leaving me twisting, twisting I say.

While you and I haven't seen eye to eye on many things lately, I think we can make things work if only for a short time, short enough to maybe send a message to Paul that it's time for a change. You don't understand, but I really am ready to make a change.

I know you have reservations about me, feel that I don't say what I mean, but I'm a changed person, you make the call and we'll make them fall.

Looking forward to spending some time discussing our options. I don't know about you but I hear that Saskatoon is just wonderful in January, hope to see you out there bringing the word to the people.

Your pal

Jack

No comments: