Sunday, September 17, 2006

Spanning the world one click at a time

Earlier today I clicked on a link from the seanincognito blog site, it was a connection to that smilin' portrait of David Hasselhoff the next Presidential hope, as seen in a devious way by attuseesall.

Now while we tried to get our head wrapped around that scenario, we surfed a bit of the attu portal (a wonderfully weird little place) and found a neat little Geography challenge from mental floss. Which if nothing else banished the prospect of another B (or is that too high) list actor ascending to the Presidency.

It's my sad duty to report that my geographical skills are not what they once were. I vaguely remember that being one of my favourite classes in high school, but that was many, many years and countless hundreds of new or renamed nations ago. I especially got bogged down on my trek through Africa. This sadly is no doubt a geographical wasteland for many in our world.

I see some remedial Geography in my future.

But you cant tempt the geographical fates by clicking here.

No comments: