Thursday, November 29, 2007

Slowly back to the Podunkian script



Astute readers of the blog will have noticed a decline in production over the last week, owing entirely to some vicious flu like bug (perhaps just a bad cold but I'm nothing but a big baby) that has infested my throat, nose, chest and other sundry tributaries of my body.

It's been a nasty little thing that renders one mostly to a NyQuil haze of consciousness and nowhere near capable of stringing together anything worth reading. I'm sure that at one point I saw a fellow with a scythe waving a finger at me whilst he wandered around the house, but I could be mistaken.

My condolences to others that may have come across this plague, as it's not an enjoyable experience that's for sure. Somehow I'm not sure that all the handwashing in the world would be keeping it at bay. Perhaps a flu shot would have been a wise choice after all...

The fog of this thing is slowly starting to lift, so hopefully we get to a more reliable bit of commemorating on this space in the near future, and a whole whack of catch up to be taken on.

As they say in television, technical difficulties are temporary, please stand by...


No comments: