Monday, May 15, 2006

A little spring cleaning

Over the next few days I'm going to be tweaking the blog a bit. I've already started by eliminating some of the items on the right hand side column.

The archives for the likes of the Terrace Standard and Look Inside have been purged, mainly because they have revised their websites and only have the current week of news available. So there was no real purpose to have line after line of links to blank pages.

I've added a reviews of the week feature, I'll troll the net for reviews of a CD, movie and book of interest and link it there for further study. We'll keep an archive per week as things move along.

I also hope to revive the pictures of podunk feature, blogger for some reason is not particularly co-operative at times with uploading pictures, but we'll keep giving it a shot. Though I think I'll only make it a twice a week feature.

I'll also go through my links and eliminate anything that leads to a dead link or is no longer of interest or usefulness.

I hope to add to the columnists list as well as the thorns in the side as well as the other features as I go along.

The basic idea of the blog will remain the same, my general interest observations of podunk and beyond. Bear with me while I try to clean things up a bit and add more content to the Podunk portal.

No comments: