Friday, October 07, 2005

Slowly back to the blog

Hmm, lets fingers on keys, click, click, click, yep words still come out.
Well who knows, I lost my way to the basement and the computer, couldn't put two words together that made sense and just plain ran out of things to say for a while there. It happens from time to time, the need to punch out a few lines just wasn't there. Not sure it's even back yet, but I figured I had better just sit and write for a while before my brain and fingers both atrophied at similar speeds.

And since I'm not getting paid here, figured there was no pressure to meet a deadline, nor any cheques to cash. So for now I'm back, to the dozen or so folks that once and a while browse these pages I'll try to at least make an appearance on a more frequent basis.

Some days I have a dozen things run through my head that might be blogworthy other days nada, zip, not a thing. Seem to have run into a month of that, man I hope that doesn't happen again for awhile. I'd like to say I was so busy with other things that I just couldn't make it to the computer, but that would not be totally honest.

And while in my absence, the world seemed to move along its path quite nicely without me, I'll stick my nose into its affairs from time to time, I hope anyways.

No comments: