Thursday, October 27, 2005

It wasn't me

Well damn, my numbers did not come up. Go figure! And to think I had so many plans for that little pot of gold.

Somewhere on the prairies (maybe even Manitoba eh Mr. Incognito) there is a happy person or group of people. Wednesday's 54 million dollar jackpot went to a ticket sold somewhere between the Lakehead and the Rockies.

Lotto fever gripped the country the last few days as Canadians spent a collective 90 million dollars (three dollars for every man woman and child in the country) in quest of the largest jackpot in Canadian lotto history. All daring to dream the big dream, even if it did come with odds of 1 in 14 million .

For me, well it wasn't a total shut out, I picked up a cool ten bucks and a dollar on the extra. I'll try not to spend it all in one place!

No comments: