Monday, April 05, 2004

A moment's indulgence

A little shilling for one of my other blogs for a few moments, if you don't mind. My HockeyNation blog made it onto the BlogsCanada top blogs of April listings today. A nice reward for the juggling act I try to put together each week maintaining my various blogging interests. What started out as a wee diversion in my day, is quickly turning into a minor obsession.

There are some days when one or another of my little blogs sometimes must feel abandoned, as I focus on one of them tweaking, adding and composing a variety of entries. But in the end, for the most part they all equally get a bit of attention, and sometimes end up rewarding me.

Thanks to the folks at Blogs Canada for taking the time to look it over and thanks to those that nominated the blog for consideration. But most of all thanks to the folks that surf the sites and check things out, adding comments or leaving suggestions, they're always welcome and I find some of your contributions quite useful.

Check out the Blogs Canada website, there is an awful lot of interesting reading out in the wired world. They list a variety of sites you might find interesting, and who knows one day your blog may get the recognition it truly deserves.

No comments: